REMEMBER... you can click on the pictures to get a bigger view.
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
So, here are a few pictures of what I have done to the house so far. I really only have had the funds to do the cheap stuff like paint and refinishing the floors. Most of the furniture you see like the king size bed, the end tables and dressers were left here for me to use. I did all the trim work and base boards. I painted the ceilings pure flat white and put in a couple of quiet cheap ceiling fans. The ceiling fans that were here were old and creaky. Fans are a necessity here. I still have to finish the floors in the living room and the kitchen. As I get things done I will add pictures to the blog. I'll try to take some pics of the outside of the house soon.