Toms_Holbrook_Home

Wednesday, September 22, 2010





Posted by Tom at 9:06 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Home

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (14)
    • ▼  September (14)
      • Just added some pictures of the outside areas for ...
      • This is the front of the house. I love the wood s...
      • These grape vines on the fence actually gave me a ...
      • The grass is nice and green in the front yard due ...
      • The patio and BBQ area doesn't get much use, yet. ...
      • This is the back yard. I only got to grow a few p...
      • I love my garage, it's huge. I don't park my truc...
      • So, here are a few pictures of what I have done to...
      • The picture above is the hallway leading to the be...
      • The pictures below are of the master bedroom. It'...
      • No title
      • Below are the pictures of the guest room, the firs...
      • No title
      • No title

About Me

Tom
View my complete profile
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.